Why should you consider using Louis Lazzaro to photograph your special event? Consider:
Louis Lazzaro has achieved all of the following honors:
• Master Photographer: This is the highest honor Professional Photographers of America (P.P.A.) can bestow; it denotes superior photographic competence through a variety of channels.
• Board Certified Professional photographer: (C.P.P.) PPA’s Certification program is recognized throughout the industry as a mark of excellence; less than 3% of all imaging professionals have successfully completed and maintained these (P.P.A.) requirements.
• Fellow of Photography: Awarded for skill and diligence within a local chapter of P.P.A.
Lou's love of photography began as a child, at age 8, when he acquired his first camera and promptly photographed his own Father, after first directing him to stop the car and pose in the midst of a snow-covered clearing in the woods. Since then, photography has not only become his livelihood, it has become his calling in life. Not only has Lou created an extensive list of satisfied clients—numerous of which are well-known (see below)—but he has also helped many peers in the industry to advance their own careers, through various avenues, including the following:
• Teaching 8-hour-long workday sessions for other professional photographers, on behalf of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Example: "Critiquing the methods of the Renaissance Masters for inclusion in modern-day photographic technique".
• Inviting professional acquaintances to accompany him during his professional sessions, to witness his photographic techniques firsthand, to observe his expertise at arranging large groups, and to gauge the rapport he has earned with his clients by carefully listening to their needs and concerns.
• Authoring numerous articles to increase the membership and improve the effectiveness of professional affiliates of Southern Professional Photographers (SEPPA).
So, whether you’re planning to host an important social function with many guests, or assembling your immediate family for some group photographs, or—perhaps even more importantly—if you’re seeking portraits of an important person in your life, do you really want to settle for another bunch of off-the-cuff photographs when you could be creating timeless works of art instead? Remember that you’re capturing the moment not just for the current generation but for later ones as well. So why not give Lou a call and share with him your thoughts and dreams for what the event means to you, and how you want it to be remembered? Once you speak with him, you too will be tapped into the vast depth of his experience, and well on your way to making your dreams a reality.
Past clients of Lazzaro Studio include:
Cal Ripken Jr., Eddie Murray, Brooks Robinson, Frank Perdue, Donna Hamilton, Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Peabody Institute, Memorial Stadium, WMAR TV, the National Aquarium, the World Trade Center of Baltimore, the Smithsonian Institute, University of Maryland, Overlea Caterer, Harbor Cruises, Lady Baltimore, and Baltimore’s Art Scape, just to name a few.